30 September 2006

Bartering

Today is a catch up on the week and I need to explain the reason why we haven't been to the allotment for three days. Firstly, I have a horrific assignment that is due in and is giving me a headache, secondly I have revision for exams in two weeks, thirdly I have a hugh amound of reading material for my new job that I start on 30 October, and finally - we had the boiler serviced.

It passed with flying colours but did need a new seal around the casing. I was very impressed by the engineer who did the job even though she had to stand in the sink to be able to reach. Anyway, back the the title of this entry - for such a good job done I felt it was only right to give suitable remuneration and this came in the form of a bag of autumn raspberries, a box of tomatoes and a marrow, although the marrow was politely turned down,

No comments: