9 March 2008

A nice warm bath for Apple


We have been worried about Apple over the weekend as she is very heavy looking and lying down a lot which is a sign of discomfort.

I was so worried yesterday that I decided that she was egg bound and action was needed. So as I am sure you will know, the best cure for most things is a nice warm bath. We brought her home in her box and ran her a nice warm bath. We gave her a rubber duck to play with but, after a couple of poos in the bath she didn't seem too keen on playing. We dried her off, oiled her vent and settled her down in her box for the night.

This morning, there was a lovely blue egg in the box and she looked so much happier.


She was a bit frightened of the flash so here is another one in subdued lighting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.