6 November 2009

Angel is bored


It rained yesterday and Angel was bored as she couldn't get outside. At least she could keep me amuzed. I have started doing three hours work a day from home but only made it to one hour and had to give up today so it was good that she was around. Better than a board and plasticine.

She is so much fun and dives around the room playing with her toy mice and little cat. She actually sat on my lap for a while the other evening so maybe by the time the really cold weather comes she will be a lap cat.

She is showing off how tall she is - even though she hasn't got long legs like Tiger!









I finally finished my book cover last night. I used the previous piece for the back and made another for the front. This is very much a prototype as the sewing isn't great because I didn't make it long enough so it was a bit of a bodge job.

I now have a pattern and measurements for the real thing and will make the outside in one piece next time.

I need to make a perfect one and then I can start thinking about Christmas presents.








I was at least sensible enought to make it so that it would close. I have been caught out before with book covers that are fine laying flat but when you close the book they don't fit. Saying that, I was about 12 then so a few more years have made me wiser.

No comments: