23 December 2009

New camera and more sewing


We used the snow as an excuse to open our Christmas present to ourselves early. The camara has been on its last legs for some time so the profits we made from selling our auction purchases were used to buy a new printer and a new camera.

I am really impressed with the close up facility and it has a fantastic zoom. The man in the shop said that you could look up the nose of the man who was standing at the other side of the shop - I don't think this is what we will be using it for though.







I have been doing a bit more sewing and using my time to sort fabrics by colour. Another non thinking activity. Here are the latest from the sewing room. I really need to start tidying up in there as the new carpet is covered in pink, blue and yellow threads.

No comments: