7 January 2010

Sewing again

I have tried my best to do some tidying up this week but everytime I go upstairs I find myself sitting down in the sewing room. I used the fabric that arrived from America and decided that I should leave it in squares to show it off. Unfortunately there were only 8 sets so I rooted through my remnant box and found a piece the same blue with brown flowers that filled the gap.




I finally got this one finished.









This was a load of spare squares and strips that I just through together randomly. Is is single bed size so if I even get the bed in the sewing room cleared of scraps it will be ideal for that room which is decorated in pastal shades of mint green and duck egg blue with hints of yellow.









I went to make a cup of tea and returned to find that a bored cat had found a cunning way to amuse herself.


1 comment:

Bex said...

Angel is soooooooooooo cute!