8 May 2010

Ground clearance crew

I dug up a plant this week as it was what could be deemed a weed - a plant growing in the wrong place. It is now sitting in a bucket of water waiting to be replanted under the tree where it will be much happier in the shade.

As soon as my back was turned the ground clearance crew moved in to make sure there were no bugs, grubs, slugs or worms left behind.

The reason why the plant needed moving is that I treated myself to a shed. Nick has his shed but he can't really appreciate it fully because it is full of stuff. The problem is it is full of my stuff, so he came up with the brilliant idea that I should have my own shed.

I thought that was an excellent idea so when we went to get duck food last weekend, it was by chance that they had a perfect shed with 25% off and only £10 delivery. It arrived during the week and so did the slabs and sand for the base. Nick laid the base today but as it was raining I left him too it and hope to get out with the camera in the morning to take work in progress shots.

No comments: