16 May 2010

Roof and paint


Nick worked hard yesterday to get the roof on the shed and just as well as we have had rain today.

The day started sunny and bright but soon dulled until we went to the allotment and the heavens opened on the way there.

Before we left I got the first coat of Cuprinol Garden Shades 'Wild Thyme' which is a heritage colour of wood stain. It will need two coats but will match the other shed in colour at least.

I still have the back to do but that will have to wait for a day when I am prepared to have green hair as it is a bit of a squeeze behind the shed and I am sure I will be using my head as a paint bruch.

Once we have had a tidy up I will show you the wider view.

1 comment:

Bex said...

Te he - I like your typo in the cuprinol sentence - it sounds like you've been staining Wookies!

(shed looks lovely by the way!)