9 December 2009

Best seat in the house

Time for the Christmas tree. The problem was that we seem to have lost all the decorations. I can only think that it was one of the boxes that had to be thrown out after the great flood of December 2008. It is amazing that that was a year ago - I still haven't cleared up properly and one bedroom is still stacked full of stuff as well as a lot of boxes in the office that I salvaged but can't bear to part with.

Anyway, back to the Christmas tree. We went to B&Q to find that all their decorations were half price. Then on to Asda where I found a box of 30 silver and green decorations with two broken so they reduced it to £4.99 for me.

I overestimated so this is about half of them but I will keep packing them on. The tree keeps quite a bit of light out of the room and it is very cosy sitting in the green leather chair next to the fire but it is quite rare that we get the opportunity as Angel hasdecided that it is her chair as well as the best seat in the house.

1 comment:

Bex said...

That looks so lovely. I'm very jealous - I wish I was cosing on that chair!