19 August 2010

Busy sewing

I might not be doing a lot at the allotment at the moment but I have been busy in the sewing room. As I am working at home I allow myself a 1/2 hour lunch break one day to cut and the next day to sew. I have been following a sew-along where instructions for two different blocks are published every Tuesday. After 6 weeks there were enough blocks to make a quilt top.









I couldn't decide on which fabric range to use so I made two versions. All I have to do now is trim them so that they are the same size, sew them together, choose a backing, sew the three layers together with the wadding, bind the edge and then keep warm under it. Easy peasy.

1 comment:

Katy47p said...

I would love a light pink, white and light blue pattern patch work table cloth for christmas.