28 October 2006

My last day


Yesterday was my last day as an Online Sales Manager before moving up to the top floor on Monday.

Thankfully, they respected my request for no leaving speech or collection and rather than a leaving do, I took the team to lunch at cafe rouge, which was very relaxing and fun. The team did buy me some wonderful flowers, a funky filofax and a delicious bottle of rose. So thank you, Vishali, Kieran, Ruth, Nick, Darren, Pravin (for three days) and Abi.

They obviously know me well as the arrangement included ornamental cabbages and my favorite Blue Moon roses.

By the time they had traveled on the tube the lilies had started to open so everybody in the second carriage of the 1605 Poole train out of Waterloo benefited from them as well.

Anyway, from the buzz of high finance, today it is back to the even more thrilling world of muck spreading.

No comments: